Available monthly or annual subscriptions / memberships / special interest groups / independent register
SOME LINKS TO BUY MONTHLY PLANS ARE INCLUDED BELOW. To buy annual plans see lower down. Remember you need to join the BASIC MEMBERSHIP FIRST. Then add on the subscriptions you would like.
PLEASE NOTE, AT ANY TIME YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO TO YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE, GO TO THE SUBSCRIPTION TAB, AND SEE ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTIONS, AND YOU CAN UPDATE / CHANGE PLAN TYPE THERE TOO.
Any problems – use the contact form on the contact us page and we will sort you out.
- JOIN ISOHC – A ONE OFF £10 ADMIN JOINING FEE.
- SUBSCRIBE FOR BASIC MEMBERSHIP – one month free then £5 per month.
This allows you to try out the content for free for one, month, and explore the other groups (which each have a one month free period), during this trial period.
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE DIFFERENT GROUPS / MEMBERSHIPS EG EVIDENCE CLUB, SIG’S ETC.
- For the monthly subscription memberships you are free to cease membership at any time, but, if you are in an annual plan, there is no pro rata refund if you want to ‘leave’ part way. If you elected for a month basic plan, and then added an annual SIG plan, but allowed your basic membership monthly plan to lapse, this will cancel your SIG membership (which requires active basic membership) and in that case there is no pro rata refund on any SIG or annual payment you made. If you restart your basic plan, we can re enrol you to your existing annual SIG plan.
- Note: once enrolled to the clinical special interest group / category, you will need to maintain membership during a one year period prior to Fellowship application if you go that route, and Fellows must maintain a full annual subscription for 2 years prior to a Diplomate application. Recognised practitioner status in any special interest group requires an application process and a fee. Please enquire.